I, Pieter Albertyn, started as an ordained minister of a large congregation of Northern Sotho members. I then followed on to lead a large Afrikaans speaking congregation and then made a career change into business. Today I run multiple businesses and is involved in a number of ministries in churches countrywide.
I am now a Life designer and coach in Lynnwood, Pretoria, focused on “intentional living”. My goal is to help people develop a dynamic mindset and leverage their potential, unlocking the abundance of their gifts and talents. In short – LIVING THEIR DESTINY!
Sport has always played a pivotal role in my life since I was part of the South African National team in gymnastics. Many of my life skills have been acquired in participating in sport on different levels, whether as athlete, as coach, as official or as sports mentor.
Success has been redefined in my life to mean more than achievements or owning stuff. I have gained insight and wisdom in life through the trials and tribulations and sometimes even fearful and shameful experiences in my life. I have lost my wife and one of my sons together with a friend and her daughter in a car accident. Another son of mine was severely injured in another car accident at the age of 18 months. A few years ago I had a severe health setback when I had an aneurysm in the brain. By the grace of God Almighty I have survived and fully recovered from this and is still living a full life and competitively participating in squash and mountain biking.
- Springbok/Protea Gymnast, International Judge, Coach and member of National Men’s Technical Committee
- Ordained Minister in the Dutch Reformed Church
- Part of implementation team for computerization of Joburg Stock Exchange as owner of IBM affiliated computer company
- Owner of Property Development Company
- Owner of PA Consulting Incorporated
- Speaker, Trainer and Counselor for Moreleta Park Church (also Moreleta Park Association as Guidance Centre for Ministers / Pastors)
I am now at a place where I have personally and professionally aligned my life around the things that matter most to me. The focus of my coaching is about supporting others to experience the satisfaction of achieving what they are destined for.
- 17 years experience in commercial businesses and business owner of successful property development company.
- Has launched two successful companies as an entrepreneur
- Certified in DISC analysis and other personality instruments
- Speaker at business and non-profit functions
- BA, BD and D.Th degrees from Pretoria University
- Over 30 years coaching, training and mentoring experience
My Contact Information
You can contact me via e-mail or Mobile +27 (0)72 018 7921.